Hi, everyone!

Hi, everyone!

Gypsie Angel Gypsie Angel
I just wanted to stop by and say hi. I have been shopping with Eden for a couple years not, but didn't start reviewing until last year. This is my first time actually checking out the community area. How did I miss all this before?!?! Anyway, hi everyone! Hope to visit more often and see what everyone is up to!

(Oh and my birthday is next week so feel free to wish me happy birthday! HEHE)
Feb 15, 4:32 pm
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 2 FREE
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Save 80% on Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Great introduction we're a husband and wife review team. Came here years ago for "research " on certain toys and topics. Followed the forum for a while and finally joined . Then new friends encouraged me ( husband) to do reviews. Then got the Wife into it.

Now we've quite the collection of toys and alluring lingerie. And learned some really exciting "sex" stuff. Yeah, now she's not the only one getting stuffed.

With toys, ideas and info gained from here she's had more orgasms than ever

Really hope to see more of your reviews and participation on the forum
Feb 16, 10:45 am
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Gypsie Angel
I just wanted to stop by and say hi. I have been shopping with Eden for a couple years not, but didn't start reviewing until last year. This is my first time actually checking out the community area. How did I miss all this before?!?! Anyway, hi ...
Gypsie Angel, what day/ date is your birthday? Getting an item from here as a gift?
Feb 16, 10:47 am
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
@GypAngel, just read your first 3 reviews. Good job. Love your sharing of experiences.
Can't wait to see future ones. And maybe one day videos?
Feb 16, 11:04 am
Gypsie Angel Gypsie Angel
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Gypsie Angel, what day/ date is your birthday? Getting an item from here as a gift?
It was Feb. 22. I turned the big 4 0
I have been looking at items as a gift to me. LOL
Feb 25, 1:22 am
Gypsie Angel Gypsie Angel
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
@GypAngel, just read your first 3 reviews. Good job. Love your sharing of experiences.
Can't wait to see future ones. And maybe one day videos?
I haven't braved the videos yet. Thank you for the compliment about my reviews.
Feb 25, 1:23 am
Gypsie Angel Gypsie Angel
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Great introduction we're a husband and wife review team. Came here years ago for "research " on certain toys and topics. Followed the forum for a while and finally joined . Then new friends encouraged me ( husband) to do reviews. Then ...
I personally love the review part. If it wasn't for reading the reviews I would never make my mind up on anything. I just want to share my experience and help others with their decision. Plus total excuse to get more toys and such....need the reviews. hehehehe
Feb 25, 1:25 am
Gypsie Angel Gypsie Angel
I've put in a request to be an afvanced reviewer but its only gotten 2 votes So far. Any help on how I can get the word out and the votes i need to move up? Thanks!
Mar 21, 6:51 am
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Quote:
Originally posted by Gypsie Angel
I've put in a request to be an afvanced reviewer but its only gotten 2 votes So far. Any help on how I can get the word out and the votes i need to move up? Thanks!
"...If you do not receive sufficient votes in the 2 week period, your request is removed and you will be able to resubmit a new request after you have submitted at least 3 more reviews. This gives those who do not get enough votes the opportunity to improve their reviews and become more active in the community."

Or, you can also get a Mentor, who'll guide you through the whole process of review writing absolutely for free. Once graduated, you automatically get an Advanced Reviewer status.
Mar 21, 7:41 am
M E H M E H
Hi everyone I'm new to the site & I'm very excited to discover some new intriguing toys and ideas.
Mar 22, 9:53 pm
SoloRebel SoloRebel
Quote:
Originally posted by Gypsie Angel
I just wanted to stop by and say hi. I have been shopping with Eden for a couple years not, but didn't start reviewing until last year. This is my first time actually checking out the community area. How did I miss all this before?!?! Anyway, hi ...
Mar 23, 1:23 am
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Quote:
Originally posted by M E H
Hi everyone I'm new to the site & I'm very excited to discover some new intriguing toys and ideas.
Hi M E H,

Welcome to Eden! I really hope you enjoy the community here and win-win programs we offer on the website

Have you heard about our Review Program? Join now and start getting free toys in exchange for a review.

Perhaps you're running a personal blog and would be interested to get money for promoting our toys in your posts? Please find out more in these guidelines.

And yeah, feel free to contact me with any questions
Mar 23, 8:02 am
Chantelle Chantelle
Hello, I'm new hearing as well. I have been reviewing for a few years now but have just joined the forums. I thought is say hello to eyeryone??
Apr 7, 10:22 am
ToyTimTim ToyTimTim
Howdy and welcome, glad you found the boards.
Apr 10, 8:43 pm
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Quote:
Originally posted by Chantelle
Hello, I'm new hearing as well. I have been reviewing for a few years now but have just joined the forums. I thought is say hello to eyeryone??
Hey Chantelle

Welcome to Eden I really hope you enjoy the forum and community here.
Feel free to ask any questions and share your tips & experiences.

If you have any specific questions, please pm me.
Apr 11, 4:55 am
Gypsie Angel Gypsie Angel
Quote:
Originally posted by M E H
Hi everyone I'm new to the site & I'm very excited to discover some new intriguing toys and ideas.
Welcome!
Apr 15, 6:08 pm
Gypsie Angel Gypsie Angel
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena Eden
"...If you do not receive sufficient votes in the 2 week period, your request is removed and you will be able to resubmit a new request after you have submitted at least 3 more reviews. This gives those who do not get enough votes the ...
I didn't know that about the Mentor. Thank you!
Apr 15, 6:10 pm
Total posts: 17
Unique posters: 7