Best Glass Anal Toy!!!

Best Glass Anal Toy!!!

The Amazing Tester The Amazing Tester
What is best Anal glass toy out there that both comfortable an husband n wife can have fun with.
08/24/2016
  • Get 3 Toys For $70 Only
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Save 85% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Save 70% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
GingerAnn GingerAnn
Useful topic breakdown on Glass dildo:

Ceramic Verses Glass..is there really a difference?
Are the CERAMIC plus really any different in feel or texture to the GLASS ones????

Doc Johnson glass toys - How's the quality?
I have had my eye on the Awesome Blossom glass dildo for awhile. I was initially attracted to the design, but once I read the reviews, it sounds...

Glass toys and g-spots
I've tried glass toys before and they've done absolutely nothing for me. Plus, I've never been able to find my g-spot, nor have I ever had an orgasm..

Are glass toys safe?
I've always considered pyrex toys some of the safest around but after this article by Carnal Nation's Domina Doll...

Large anal glass dildo
I have been searching for a glass dildo that is 2 1/2 diameter by about 10 in length and cannot find one. The closest I found was 2.36 diameter by 6.
08/24/2016
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by The Amazing Tester
What is best Anal glass toy out there that both comfortable an husband n wife can have fun with.
Glass is so hard. Esp if using a large one.
I personally like the small Amethyst.link
Ridges on one end and curved balled tip on the other for G and P spot . Good for vag and anal. Only $14 bucks.
08/24/2016
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Glass toys are amazing for temperature play, and they are so easy to take care of

I'd recommend you to try this Pink double G – glass double ended wand. This one is perfect both for anal play and G spot stimulation.
08/25/2016
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena Eden
Glass toys are amazing for temperature play, and they are so easy to take care of

I'd recommend you to try this Pink double G – glass double ended wand. This one is perfect both for anal play and G spot stimulation. ...
That's a nice looking toy. However for men, we enjoy the acutely curved balled tip and ripples.
08/25/2016
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
That's a nice looking toy. However for men, we enjoy the acutely curved balled tip and ripples.
How about Amethist?
08/26/2016
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena Eden
How about Amethist?
Yes, perfect. We have one in pink
08/26/2016
MrClark MrClark
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Yes, perfect. We have one in pink
The Amethyst is definitely an amazing toy... both me and my girlfriend have enjoyed it quite a lot since trying it.
09/03/2016
Inquisitor Inquisitor
I have to admit, I haven't tried toys with texture. Hmmmmn, I might have to do "investigate" this and form my own opinion.
09/07/2016
Devz Devz
Quote:
Originally posted by MrClark
The Amethyst is definitely an amazing toy... both me and my girlfriend have enjoyed it quite a lot since trying it.
This one looks awesome
02/23/2017
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 7