Suggestions for Suction Cup Dildos?

Suggestions for Suction Cup Dildos?

Splendwhore Splendwhore
I'm looking for a good dildo that I could suction to the wall, shower, etc. My honey has decided that apparently it would be incredibly hot to watch me fuck myself on a detached penis, and so here I am. We're trying to find something realistically shaped/colored, but I could settle for abstract I suppose. I would prefer it if it wasn't made of jelly or rubber, and wasn't frighteningly huge. kThnx.
06/14/2010
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by Splendwhore
I'm looking for a good dildo that I could suction to the wall, shower, etc. My honey has decided that apparently it would be incredibly hot to watch me fuck myself on a detached penis, and so here I am. We're trying to find something ...
Not sure if it would work for what you want, but I've found that the Thigh Harness by Sportsheets works great for attaching dildos to chairs/pillows/odd objects without needing a suction cup. Most suction cup ones just don't seem to stand up to rough play (at least, not the ones I've messed with)
06/14/2010
Jimbo Jones Jimbo Jones
My suggestion is to get this: link
as it will allow you to turn any hollow base dildo (designed to have a bullet vibe inserted) into a suction cup dildo. You may already have a suitable dildo, but if not, there are lots of options available made out of pure silicone.
06/14/2010
Sammi Sammi
Quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones
My suggestion is to get this: link
as it will allow you to turn any hollow base dildo (designed to have a bullet vibe inserted) into a suction cup dildo. You may already have a suitable dildo, but if not, there are lots of options available made ...
I'd agree - the suction cup is really cool if you've got any dildos with the hole in the base.
06/14/2010
Splendwhore Splendwhore
Quote:
Originally posted by Sammi
I'd agree - the suction cup is really cool if you've got any dildos with the hole in the base.
Unfortunately, I don't. I've seen a few I'm interested in, but they're all pretty abstract shapes and vibrant colors. My partner and I were really hoping to get something in a skin tone, that was at least somewhat realistically shaped. I've found one toy of interest, the John Doe by Tantus. The only problem is it's 1 3/4" in Diameter, and right now my size range only allows up to 1 1/2". I know, I know! I'm so damn particular. That's why I can't find anything..
06/15/2010
ScottA ScottA
Fun Factory makes a number of dildos with suction cup bases (Tiger, Magnum, and others). They require an absolutely smooth surface to stick to, but the suction cup is very strongly integrated into the dildo so it will never tear off (unless you do something stupid).

I've heard that some of Vixen's dildos do the same thing, but I don't have any of them.
06/17/2010
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by ScottA
Fun Factory makes a number of dildos with suction cup bases (Tiger, Magnum, and others). They require an absolutely smooth surface to stick to, but the suction cup is very strongly integrated into the dildo so it will never tear off (unless you do ...
(unless you do something stupid)...that should be a permanent disclaimer on everything. "Guaranteed to work, unless you do something stupid"

I'd also suggest a dildo that has a suction cup formed from the bottom. I had a suction cup vibrator once, years ago. I only used it in the shower a couple times before I accidentally broke it...right where the suction cup attached.

G'Luck!
06/17/2010
ScottA ScottA
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
(unless you do something stupid)...that should be a permanent disclaimer on everything. "Guaranteed to work, unless you do something stupid"

I'd also suggest a dildo that has a suction cup formed from the bottom. I had a suction ...
And for the Fun Factory toys it would have to be really stupid. Provided you could get a surface that it would stick strongly enough to you could easily pull yourself up using my Tiger without the suction cup/base breaking off.
06/17/2010
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
We have some toys with suction cups - like the Fun Factory Tiger - but my wife will not use them, so they end up be handles for me.

I read a nice review about the SinFive Burgano - sounds like something to consider link
06/17/2010
Annemarie Annemarie
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
We have some toys with suction cups - like the Fun Factory Tiger - but my wife will not use them, so they end up be handles for me.

I read a nice review about the SinFive Burgano - sounds like something to consider link ...
That's my review! Squee!

Yeah, the Burgono is a definite suggestion, as is the Pikilo (if you're so inclinded, it's large but not frighteningly so)... It holds pretty well to some hard bumping and grinding, since it screws in, but neither looks really realistic.
06/17/2010
Ivy Wilde Ivy Wilde
Quote:
Originally posted by ScottA
And for the Fun Factory toys it would have to be really stupid. Provided you could get a surface that it would stick strongly enough to you could easily pull yourself up using my Tiger without the suction cup/base breaking off.
Good to know. I've been looking at the Tiger and wondered how well it suctioned.
05/23/2011
FreakyHousewife FreakyHousewife
Quote:
Originally posted by Splendwhore
I'm looking for a good dildo that I could suction to the wall, shower, etc. My honey has decided that apparently it would be incredibly hot to watch me fuck myself on a detached penis, and so here I am. We're trying to find something ...
I have a suction cup one, and its awsome but i really havnt seen any that werent made jelly or rubber..
05/25/2011
Boobs and Lubes Boobs and Lubes
the really big ones get real heavy, good filling feeling though
11/07/2011
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 11