Best Strap-On for Straight Couple

Best Strap-On for Straight Couple

labellavie14 labellavie14
My boyfriend and I are looking for a strap on to use and I am looking for a good one with a clitoral stimulator for me while I'm wearing it, and not just a regular strap on. Any recommendations?
08/08/2010
  • 6 For $60. Mix & Match
  • 4 For $30. Mix & Match
  • 3 For $20. Mix & Match
  • Save 85% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Save 70% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Kayla Kayla
I much prefer my Spareparts Joque harness for a great strap-on. It has a pouch where you can place a vibrator in it for clitoral stimulation. It holds up our dildo well and everything. Fits perfectly against my body and is very form-fitting and comfortable.
08/08/2010
shepegs shepegs
Quote:
Originally posted by labellavie14
My boyfriend and I are looking for a strap on to use and I am looking for a good one with a clitoral stimulator for me while I'm wearing it, and not just a regular strap on. Any recommendations?
Congrats! He'll love the pegging. We started some time ago and ENJOY IT! There really isn't any harness that stimulates the woman directly. Some by luck may have it happen, but sorry. The jockey ones are probably the best so you can masturbate during pegging. My girl does that. Now she wants a thigh strapon so she can really peg me and masturbate at the same time.
08/08/2010
ScottA ScottA
If you want to be stimulated as well it's hard to beat one of the "new" (they're really about 15 years old) doubles such as the Feeldoe, Share, Nexus or the like. The downside is that length (for pegging you really want 5-1/2" or more of insertable length on his end) often goes with width, and the smaller doubles (Share XS, Feeldoe Jr) don't always work well because of this (short dildos tend to slip out of him).

If you get a harness such as many of the Outlaw Leather models (and, I believe, the Aslan Jaguar) you can mount two dildos back to back so one goes into you and one goes into him. You also want to get a harness that allows you to set the dildo to "ride low" so the base presses against your vulva and clit with each thrust or grind.

Some harnesses have a vibrator pouch, but these can be more difficult to clean (I/we've never tried one so this is just conjecture). You can also rig up some way to get a small vibrator mounted against your clit via other means (one with a remote battery pack/control will work better). If you're boyfriends really up to the pegging and agitating for it setting up a way to get you off can be a good task for him...
08/09/2010
Liz2 Liz2
I prefer a harness that rides low and a dil base that will hit my clit as I thrust. The Aslan Jaguar and the SpareParts are both awesome for this.
I will also use another dil, sometimes, like the Tex, in my vagina or a one piece double dil such as the Tango.
08/09/2010
The ~Pegging~ Meg The ~Pegging~ Meg
Absolutely loved this one - link - it held up nicely, never shifted anywhere and it's so realistic it drove us absolutely wild
Finely adjustable, very mice girthy shafts - both for him and for me
Nov 5, 8:34 am
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by Liz2
I prefer a harness that rides low and a dil base that will hit my clit as I thrust. The Aslan Jaguar and the SpareParts are both awesome for this.
I will also use another dil, sometimes, like the Tex, in my vagina or a one piece double dil such as ...
My wife likes to do it this way as well. Aslan has something called the Double-up cuff. It's a small leather piece that holds a dildo in place for the woman wearing the harness - we ad some zest by adding a cock-ring vibe to the dildo.

After some practice, she's become quite adept at achieving an orgasm while pegging me
Nov 6, 7:24 pm
GingerAnn GingerAnn
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
My wife likes to do it this way as well. Aslan has something called the Double-up cuff. It's a small leather piece that holds a dildo in place for the woman wearing the harness - we ad some zest by adding a cock-ring vibe to the ...
And how about double ended strap-ons? Did they ever work for you? We're getting ready for our first pegging session soon, and some double-ended options had me hooked
Nov 12, 7:51 am
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by GingerAnn
And how about double ended strap-ons? Did they ever work for you? We're getting ready for our first pegging session soon, and some double-ended options had me hooked
Are you thinking of the ones where a female inserts the shorter end in herself and pegs with the other ? I've read reviews where they say it's hard for the female to hold it in. OW also says that. After a length of time it starts slipping down.
Nov 12, 5:01 pm
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Are you thinking of the ones where a female inserts the shorter end in herself and pegs with the other ? I've read reviews where they say it's hard for the female to hold it in. OW also says that. After a length of time it starts slipping down.
I completely agree - we have a Fun Factory Share and just tried to use it a few times. It didn't work out for a variety of reasons; not long enough, not girthy enough and the 'pony' end not staying inside for her.

Many women who use the Share, Feeldoe and similar dildos in conjunction with a harness.

I would recommend longer models (7"-9"). Depending on your build - and his, having the extra length can make it easier to keep it in once penetration is achieved. It can be frustrating to have it keep popping out
Nov 13, 10:39 pm
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 9