Wand Massager Attachments

Wand Massager Attachments

Obscura Obscura
Do you own any attachments for your massagers? As so happens, a new Review got published today and it got me wondering - What type of attachments do you own? What are your favourite ones? Which ones do you think need to be invented yet?
08/19/2015
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 2 FREE
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Save 80% on Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Obscura
Do you own any attachments for your massagers? As so happens, a new Review got published today and it got me wondering - What type of attachments do you own? What are your favourite ones? Which ones do you think need to be invented yet? ...
Along with the Dual Stimulation attachment we also have the male masturbater.

It is ok. The feeling is not sensational. It like forces you to cum. Somewhat violently. This might be good for some "Force Cumming Play." If you need to get off this would be good. It also might be good for strengthening one's ability to sustain from cumming. Turn it on and when close cumming, try to hold it... Good luck.

We also once had the single tube looking thing. Did nothing for her.
08/19/2015
symbiasin symbiasin
Sounds very descriptive.
08/19/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
We own a rabbit and bumpy head attachment for her Hitachi wand. Are there any anal attachments for other wands? If not, that's an idea for those who like a the "rumble in the jungle".
08/21/2015
Obscura Obscura
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
We own a rabbit and bumpy head attachment for her Hitachi wand. Are there any anal attachments for other wands? If not, that's an idea for those who like a the "rumble in the jungle".
Yes, there is an Eden Toys one - link

Actually, this straight one can be used as an anal attachment as well - link
08/21/2015
edeneve edeneve
No wands, yet. I sure want to to try the power of the Hitachi w/ the G-spot attachment - oohh! Sorry, that was a kind of knee jerk reaction, thinking about it.
09/22/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
I've got a complete collection for the Hitachi Magic Wand and several generic ones that work for a multitude of other vibes.
09/23/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by edeneve
No wands, yet. I sure want to to try the power of the Hitachi w/ the G-spot attachment - oohh! Sorry, that was a kind of knee jerk reaction, thinking about it.
Perhaps try the Eden wand instead, if newcomer to power wands. Eden on has a control dial. Hitachi only 2 settings. Although they are suppose to come out with a dial control also. Prob much more $ though.

Edeneve, buyout ? Would love to read your review afterwards.
09/24/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by edeneve
No wands, yet. I sure want to to try the power of the Hitachi w/ the G-spot attachment - oohh! Sorry, that was a kind of knee jerk reaction, thinking about it.
Nice and specific, nothing wrong with that! You wouldn't happen to have any wands in your wish list would you?
09/28/2015
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 6