vibrators and camping

vibrators and camping

Sensual husband Sensual husband
So I am going to try to surprise my wife with a new vibrator on our camping trip. It needs to be quiet so it can't be heard outside of tent since we will be camping with family, friends, and little ones. It also must be a clitoral stimulator that packs a good amount of vibrations. Any suggestions?
07/06/2010
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Alicia Alicia
Quote:
Originally posted by Sensual husband
So I am going to try to surprise my wife with a new vibrator on our camping trip. It needs to be quiet so it can't be heard outside of tent since we will be camping with family, friends, and little ones. It also must be a clitoral stimulator that ...
Ultimate Massager is really quiet and offers nice vibrations and patterns.

le reve bullet is nice and small, quiet and powerful..it's not yet available but hopefully will be soon!

and then we have corsar which is quiet and powerful but I don't know if I'd want silicone on a camping trip, the other two would be easier to keep clean as they're hard plastic.
07/06/2010
Sensual husband Sensual husband
Quote:
Originally posted by Alicia
Ultimate Massager is really quiet and offers nice vibrations and patterns.

le reve bullet is nice and small, quiet and powerful..it's not yet available but hopefully will be soon!

and then we have corsar which is quiet and powerful ...
The ultimate massager might be the ticket. Thanks for your suggestions
07/06/2010
Alicia Alicia
Quote:
Originally posted by Sensual husband
The ultimate massager might be the ticket. Thanks for your suggestions
Absolutely! Happy camping!
07/06/2010
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
The Fun Factory Spring might work. Mine is uber quiet and has deep, powerful vibrations. Plus it's rechargeable and a charge lasts for a LONG time. Charge it before you go and you'd be set.
07/06/2010
Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
California Exotic's Solar Vibe packs a pretty good punch, and you can remove the bullet and lay the solar panel out anywhere in the sun to let it charge.
07/07/2010
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
Quote:
Originally posted by Alan & Michele
California Exotic's Solar Vibe packs a pretty good punch, and you can remove the bullet and lay the solar panel out anywhere in the sun to let it charge.
Ooooh! Great idea!
07/07/2010
CPTInsanity CPTInsanity
My advise if you want it to be powerful and quiet is that you need to go with one of the nicer models suck as the rechargeable lelo products.
04/13/2011
newlady newlady
The we-vibe II is nice and quiet; it is a rechargeable toy though, but does last a goodly long time (2 hours-ish).
Have a great camping trip!
04/13/2011
SoBlue SoBlue
I'm sure that"ll be a fun camping trip!!
04/13/2011
liilii080 liilii080
That is my kind of camping right there! Let us know what you decide on and how it turns out!
04/13/2011
zeebot zeebot
You can you a wind up vibrator for camping!! link
04/13/2011
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 9