And now, the top 10 strangest things people sent me this month:
1. Shark brains totally look like the female reproductive system. There’s a joke in there about sharks having a one-track mind, but I’m not going to make it because I’m better than that. Probably.
2. “Bouncing Baby Escape Hatch.” Well, that’s a new one.
3. It’s crude, but personally? I prefer this vagina song.
4. The Great Wall of Vagina. (Also, yes, I realize the difference between a “vulva” and a “vagina”, but to me the biggest difference is that “vagina” is way more fun to say. That’s why I’ve stricken “vulva” from my vocabulary, except for times when I have to explain why I don’t use the word “vulva”. And honestly, if you’re mad at me because I’m using the word “vagina” incorrectly you probably need to just give up and find a cause that’s more worthwhile to focus on. Like, basically anything. )
5. Most adorable upskirt photo ever.
6. This video is totally vaginal.
7. Possibly the most disturbing sex toy I have every seen in my entire life. Also, probably a great place to hide your drugs, because honestly, who is going to want to look in there?
8. I don’t even know what to say about this.
9. Support our troops! By…uh…wait. How italic does this support our troops? ]
10. “Got wood?” just seems too easy.