Top ten strangest links people sent me this month:
1. The anti-camel-toe device. Really. This exists.
2. Blackboards in Porn. Dedicated to checking the math written on blackboard backgrounds in porn films. I give this website a firm high-five.
3. Because teaching your cat to attack (and chew on) penises always works out well.
4. Dragonfly penises. Possibly the most bizarre things I’ve ever seen.
5. Five sexual innovations from people in your history books.
6. I don’t know what would be harder to explain…the fact that you bought a 55-gallon drum of lube, or the fact that you paid $1,500 for it.
7. I don’t…I don’t even have the words, you guys.
8. “You cup the balls and work the shaft.” If you can watch this without giggling, you are a better person than I am.
9. Erotic Falconry. Warning…here there be nudity. But you won’t notice because of all the sexy falconry. Oh, if I had a nickel for every time I’ve said that…
10. You know what? Just skip this one. Seriously. Because I don’t get paid enough to figure out what’s happening here.