Happy Steak & Blowjob Day! <3

Happy Steak & Blowjob Day! <3

Lena Eden Lena Eden
Happy Steak & Blowjob Day, guys!

Marked as Valentine’s day for men ~Steak and Blowjob Day~ is celebrated on March 14th and is easy, effective, and pretty self-explanatory. No cards, no flowers, no chocolate...

The name says it all: only a steak and a BJ. That’s it.


I hope every man gets a delicious steak & a wonderful blowjob today and guys, don’t be selfish! Make it a super awww-some moment for your girl too. Not sure how to? EdenFantasys has prepared 4 stunning blowjob positions that get her off too!

Let me know what do you think about these?

I’m gonna try the Face Plow today. And you? I’m eager to hear about your plans!
Mar 14, 5:46 pm
  • Buy 1 - Get 1 FREE
  • Fancy Gift Set For Her For $70
  • Hot Gift Set For Her For $50
  • Sexy Gift Set For Her For $30 Only
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
I just sent my wife an email congratulating her on being a-head (groan) of the game - she gave me a great BJ last night!

We also have plans (your older thread) for a Thursday tryst - but I believe that one will be centered around gushing - see I love to link your threads!
Mar 14, 6:14 pm
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
I just sent my wife an email congratulating her on being a-head (groan) of the game - she gave me a great BJ last night!

We also have plans (your older thread) for a Thursday tryst - but I believe that one will be centered around gushing ...
Yeah, thanks for sharing your experience (plans with me and the community
Mar 23, 9:25 am
SoFree858 SoFree858
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena Eden
Yeah, thanks for sharing your experience (plans with me and the community
I think not many girls like to do blowjob, my ex-girlfriend has always refused me.
Apr 4, 10:21 am
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by SoFree858
I think not many girls like to do blowjob, my ex-girlfriend has always refused me.
I've never had this problem. I didn't get married until I was 35 - so I had plenty of partners and not one of them refused a BJ request , in fact many initiated BJs.

It may have been that they felt that going down on me increased their chances that I would return the favor - but the reality is that I love going down on women just as much as a BJ for myself.

Fast forward - married nearly 29 years and my wife enjoys her BJs more than ever!
Apr 11, 6:00 pm
Total posts: 5
Unique posters: 3