"Guess the Sex Toy" Contest

"Guess the Sex Toy" Contest

Lena Eden Lena Eden
Let’s have fun and play a game!

Describe a toy without naming it and let the community guess what the toy is. The more "poetic" you are - the better!



The best description (that can be funny, difficult to guess, interesting and unexpectable) will win a $30 gift card.
06/20/2017
  • Save 80% on Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Enjoy 50% Off Selected Items
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Oh Mann,
I'm thinking I'm thinking
06/20/2017
MrClark MrClark
Hmm... how to describe a toy in a haiku.
06/20/2017
MrClark MrClark
Now question are we describing a class of toys or a specific make, model, etc?

As that can make it either harder or easier for us to describe. Like describing a rabbit toy is one thing, but describing a specific make/model of rabbit is another.
06/20/2017
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Quote:
Originally posted by MrClark
Hmm... how to describe a toy in a haiku.
Wow, that would be great!
06/21/2017
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Quote:
Originally posted by MrClark
Now question are we describing a class of toys or a specific make, model, etc?

As that can make it either harder or easier for us to describe. Like describing a rabbit toy is one thing, but describing a specific make/model of rabbit is another.
Let's start with a class of toys for now. Although it may be easier for the person guessing, it will probably be a bigger challenge for the one who is writing the description (as it should be as little evident as possible) .
06/21/2017
squid1two squid1two
You don't think about me unless I'm doing my job.
You keep going, but I say that's alright.
My mantra is a Daft Punk song.
Every one of us is unique and you are Cinderella with the perfect fit.
You want to relief, but I am in control.
06/23/2017
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Quote:
Originally posted by squid1two
You don't think about me unless I'm doing my job.
You keep going, but I say that's alright.
My mantra is a Daft Punk song.
Every one of us is unique and you are Cinderella with the perfect fit.
You want to relief, but I am in control.
Yoohoo I think I know what's that!
The Cinderella with the perfect fit -

C'mon guys, any other descriptions out there?
06/26/2017
DancerKittyKat DancerKittyKat
You keep me hanging, but that is okay.
I have to admit, I like it that way.
You weigh me down, and I’ll drag you down too.
Attempt a brush-off, I’ll hold on like glue!

Been known to bite flesh, but not out of fear.
Sorry, not sorry, it can be quite severe.
What did I hear? You gave me some lip?
For bratty subs, I tighten my grip.

I hike in the bedroom, up mountains with peaks -
Not snow-covered ones, but rosy, like cheeks!
In a dark room, when you block out all light,
I promise you this, I’ll give you a fright!
06/26/2017
B8trDude B8trDude
Hmmm . . . did someone suggest a Haiku? Here's one


Inviting dick hole
Insert, exciting texture
Then huge explosion!
06/27/2017
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by DancerKittyKat
You keep me hanging, but that is okay.
I have to admit, I like it that way.
You weigh me down, and I’ll drag you down too.
Attempt a brush-off, I’ll hold on like glue!

Been known to bite flesh, but not out of fear.
Sorry, not ...
Ohh this is so well done.

It can be read so many ways but I think it is in reference to a ball gag.

My second guesses would be velcro ties or a glow in the dark whip/flogger.
06/28/2017
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by squid1two
You don't think about me unless I'm doing my job.
You keep going, but I say that's alright.
My mantra is a Daft Punk song.
Every one of us is unique and you are Cinderella with the perfect fit.
You want to relief, but I am in control.
Butt plug. Got to be a glass(?) butt plug.
06/28/2017
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by B8trDude
Hmmm . . . did someone suggest a Haiku? Here's one


Inviting dick hole
Insert, exciting texture
Then huge explosion!
Fleshlight?
06/28/2017
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Try this one...

Roses are red, my skin is quite blue.
I come with three holes, four nipples and lube.
If you cum seeking, an out of this world experience.
I'm not just some pipedream, looking for penis.
06/28/2017
DancerKittyKat DancerKittyKat
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
Ohh this is so well done.

It can be read so many ways but I think it is in reference to a ball gag.

My second guesses would be velcro ties or a glow in the dark whip/flogger.
Thank you! Not a ball gag or whip/flogger, but it's definitely a fetish toy.
06/28/2017
Daddy'sSexKitten Daddy'sSexKitten
Quote:
Originally posted by DancerKittyKat
You keep me hanging, but that is okay.
I have to admit, I like it that way.
You weigh me down, and I’ll drag you down too.
Attempt a brush-off, I’ll hold on like glue!

Been known to bite flesh, but not out of fear.
Sorry, not ...
Ahhh! Nipple clamps keep coming to mind of not that some sort of restraint like a belt or collar?
06/29/2017
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Quote:
Originally posted by DancerKittyKat
You keep me hanging, but that is okay.
I have to admit, I like it that way.
You weigh me down, and I’ll drag you down too.
Attempt a brush-off, I’ll hold on like glue!

Been known to bite flesh, but not out of fear.
Sorry, not ...
Hmmm.. Are you talking about the Silicone Nipple Ties Set??
06/29/2017
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Quote:
Originally posted by B8trDude
Hmmm . . . did someone suggest a Haiku? Here's one


Inviting dick hole
Insert, exciting texture
Then huge explosion!
Exciting texture?.. Wondering, which one has made you so excited?? According to the reviews, I can presuppose that it's either the Scout or the Massager Attachment for men
06/29/2017
DancerKittyKat DancerKittyKat
Quote:
Originally posted by Daddy'sSexKitten
Ahhh! Nipple clamps keep coming to mind of not that some sort of restraint like a belt or collar?
Yes, nipple clamps are correct!!
06/29/2017
B8trDude B8trDude
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
Fleshlight?
Yup (or masturbators in general)!
06/30/2017
B8trDude B8trDude
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena Eden
Exciting texture?.. Wondering, which one has made you so excited?? According to the reviews, I can presuppose that it's either the Scout or the Massager Attachment for men ...
Good guess! I'm sure either would get me excited Of course, it doesn't take much to do that! LOL!!! The Scout looks particularly fun - I should give it a try sometime!
06/30/2017
B8trDude B8trDude
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
Try this one...

Roses are red, my skin is quite blue.
I come with three holes, four nipples and lube.
If you cum seeking, an out of this world experience.
I'm not just some pipedream, looking for penis.
Four nipples? Hmmm . . . I'm stumped although it reminds of one of my own favorite reviews: This Little Piggy Played with My Wee-Wee All the Way Home! Poor Ms. Piglet has, alas, been discontinued. Also, she didn't have any nipples but if she did, there would have been more than four!

However, a blowup sex doll may have three holes (anus, mouth, and vagina) and four nipples (two "human-like" nipples and two nipples to blow air in to inflate the doll): Love doll. The blue skin part suggests it's an alien love doll.
06/30/2017
mica123 mica123
My feel is real
And here is my deal
I'm not very firm
But I will make you squirm
My length is 7 and 5 tenths
No balls have I
But that's not all
You may not buy me at all
If I say much more
You might find me a bore
Just look for me
And then you'll see
06/30/2017
WillowRain WillowRain
I'm something you wear
I'm extremely erotic
Your partner can go down on you
You won't be able to resist
I feel soft but hard
I can be tight or loose
You can use me in many ways and many positions
Many use me to have control and power
You'll love me so much I bet you'll come back for more!
What am I?
06/30/2017
Heartthrob Heartthrob
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena Eden
Let’s have fun and play a game! Describe a toy without naming it and let the community guess what the toy is. The more "poetic" you are - the better! The best description (that can be funny, difficult to guess, interesting and ...
Aw the impossible sexual experience. I mean, let's face it, sex is great but adding a little spice to the job makes it even better. Which toy am I about to describe you ask? You are just going to have to take a guess. It wraps itself around my man and makes every inch of him vibrate. Plus it makes the impossible oral sex and intercourse at once possible. Aw, the wonderful feelings of tongue licking and thrusting at once. So what toy am I describing?
07/01/2017
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
I'm whisper quiet
But my breath is strong
You'll find yourself squirming before long.
Unique and unexpected,
I'll blow your house down
Over and over
By your hand
Or another's
07/03/2017
sexfairy sexfairy
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena Eden
Let’s have fun and play a game! Describe a toy without naming it and let the community guess what the toy is. The more "poetic" you are - the better! The best description (that can be funny, difficult to guess, interesting and ...
I am smooth and polished as to offer the reflection of what surrounds me, yet I am massive and heavy like stone.
I am sometimes happy and shaped as a smiley, at other times you could think I am a sourpuss.

I am the queen of contrasts as I can be made as cold as ice and as warm as fire.

My hiding corner is pitch black on the outside, yet silky pink on the inside.

I am pristine and pure, shining like a mirror.

Who Am I?
07/03/2017
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
Try this one...

Roses are red, my skin is quite blue.
I come with three holes, four nipples and lube.
If you cum seeking, an out of this world experience.
I'm not just some pipedream, looking for penis.
Four nipples & three holes? Any clue you can give us?

Perhaps, it's a love doll with a remote control in the form of a female body?
07/04/2017
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Quote:
Originally posted by mica123
My feel is real
And here is my deal
I'm not very firm
But I will make you squirm
My length is 7 and 5 tenths
No balls have I
But that's not all
You may not buy me at all
If I say much more
You might find me a ...
a Realistic dildo??
07/04/2017
Lena Eden Lena Eden
WillowRain, is it a cock ring?

Heartthrob, sounds like a super exciting fleshlight

wrecklesswords, are we talking about one of the Womanizers here??

sexfairy, probably, it's a glass dildo.. But I'm confused with "My hiding corner is pitch black on the outside, yet silky pink on the inside."?
07/04/2017
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 59
Unique posters: 17