Total size of Pure Plug Large

Total size of Pure Plug Large

ScottA ScottA
I was looking at the Pure Plug Large, and noticed that there's no 1:1, nor is there any measurements for the neck. What's the top/bottom diamter of the neck, and how long is it?

Perhaps EF can put up 1:1 photos?
04/04/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Buy 3 Items for $20
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
wrmbreze wrmbreze
You might try putting in a support ticket for the particular issue-Support Ticket
04/04/2012
AvgJon AvgJon
This doesn't work for you? (-From Njoys' site; actual size specs): link

Each grid square is 1/2" (half inch)

-Also Njoy 2.0 actual size spec: link2
04/04/2012
ScottA ScottA
Quote:
Originally posted by AvgJon
This doesn't work for you? (-From Njoys' site; actual size specs): link

Each grid square is 1/2" (half inch)

-Also Njoy 2.0 actual size spec: link2 ...
That's great- exactly what I wanted. Now to decide between the Large, 2.0, or skip them both and go for the Eleven. I guess the reason to get the smaller Large would be because I already have a Sasha Grey Large and it might be more attractive to my wife, but then again I also have a Sexy Spades Small, so...
04/05/2012
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by ScottA
That's great- exactly what I wanted. Now to decide between the Large, 2.0, or skip them both and go for the Eleven. I guess the reason to get the smaller Large would be because I already have a Sasha Grey Large and it might be more attractive to ...
Scott - the Eleven is a big deal - but with 1.75" & 2" at the other, you get a 2fer - except you can't wear an Eleven inch long monster around the neighborhood!
04/05/2012
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
Scott - the Eleven is a big deal - but with 1.75" & 2" at the other, you get a 2fer - except you can't wear an Eleven inch long monster around the neighborhood!
You crack me up!
04/05/2012
redhead1977 redhead1977
Haha! Yeah, you can't go wrong with any of the Pure toys. The Eleven will serve a few of your needs
04/09/2012
Why Not? Why Not?
If you can get away with dropping the money on an Eleven they I say go for that. The Pure plugs are great, but the Eleven would be so much more versatile.
05/28/2012
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 7