Fairy vs Hitachi

Contributor: Kylar Kylar
Which is louder on the strongest setting? Which is stronger?

I'm leaning towards the Fairy just because it has the scroll controls but worried that it doesn't have that same deep vibration that the Hitachi has.
02/27/2011
  • Save Extra 50% On Sexobot Attachment
  • Upgrade Your Hands-Free Play!
  • Complete strap-on set for extra 15% off
  • Save 50% On Shower Nozzle With Enema Set
  • Enjoy 50% Off Selected Items
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Contributor: GingerAnn GingerAnn
Helpful topic info on Hitachi magic Wand:

Do you collect Magic the gathering cards?
My bf is a super freak with these...thats all thats on his mind right now is trying to build his collection back again of these things..No offense to.

Wands with ribbing, or without?
I have been wondering if I should buy a wand with or without ribbing on the head. I like strong vibrations for my female parts. Would the ribs hurt...

Black magic vibrator – traditional vibrator
I've had one almost like. will this stop working in just afew minutes?

Hitachi hype - is it really that good?
Is it really all its cracked up to be?

Hitachi attachments
There are those well-known other attachments for your Hitachi which look appealing, but the materials used just make me think of safety risks......
02/27/2011
Contributor: Fun Lover Fun Lover
We have all the Fairy vibes and the Hitachi but my wife still likes the Hitachi the best. The Fairy may be a little louder and stronger but sometimes the scroll is hard to adjust when having an orgasm with the Hitachi just set the switch where you want and enjoy. It's all personal prefrence. The Fairy mini is nice for travel and the removeable battery pack instead of an outlet.
02/28/2011
Contributor: Kylar Kylar
Quote:
Originally posted by Fun Lover
We have all the Fairy vibes and the Hitachi but my wife still likes the Hitachi the best. The Fairy may be a little louder and stronger but sometimes the scroll is hard to adjust when having an orgasm with the Hitachi just set the switch where you ... more
Yeah I was reading a lot of reviews and most women say the Fairy is stronger than the Hitachi but the Hitachi gives those deep, rumbly, orgasms (which I love). I recently broke my Hitachi and was hoping to replace it with something that had more control in the power levels... but I'll just buy another. Maybe try the Fairy Mini too.

Thanks for the input Fun Lover ^_~
02/28/2011
Contributor: liilii080 liilii080
I have both. I much much much prefer the Hitachi. It is stronger and deeper. The fairy has a better control wheel but the highest settings are too buzzy and make me feel numb. If you're really concerned about controls they make an adapter you can use with the Hitachi that gives it a dial as well.
02/28/2011
Contributor: Redboxbaby Redboxbaby
I sent my fairy wand back because it pissed me off to no end. I would not recommend the fairy wand, even when it did work, in the beginning. It was way to buzzy and the vibrations did not penetrate at all, but made my hand go numb in less than 6 or 7 mins.

I love my Hitachi. I have yet to find its equivalent.
02/28/2011
Contributor: Kylar Kylar
Quote:
Originally posted by liilii080
I have both. I much much much prefer the Hitachi. It is stronger and deeper. The fairy has a better control wheel but the highest settings are too buzzy and make me feel numb. If you're really concerned about controls they make an adapter you ... more
I've seen the controller on amazon actually... but one of the reviewers said that it isnt safe to use since the Hitachi uses a brushless type motor. That particular controller isn't meant for those.

But yeah I'm paranoid of things catching on fire during play so I'll stick with just the 2 speeds. Thanks for the input
02/28/2011
Contributor: Lil Beauty Lil Beauty
Quote:
Originally posted by Kylar
Which is louder on the strongest setting? Which is stronger?

I'm leaning towards the Fairy just because it has the scroll controls but worried that it doesn't have that same deep vibration that the Hitachi has.
the Hitachi all the way
08/08/2011
Contributor: Madeira Madeira
I like the hitachi personally
08/08/2011
Contributor: Nacht Stern Nacht Stern
I am having the same problem. I think its going to boil down to what attachments I can get for each toy.
06/14/2012