How can I get my husband to use something for himself?

How can I get my husband to use something for himself?

LLmama LLmama
Jokingly, my husband says I'm greedy in bed. He's not overly excited to try some new toys like the ones we used a couple years back due to them being for "just me!" He acts like he's totally not interested in things for himself. So what do you suggest that might get him going? Something maybe your guy wasn't thrilled about but ended up loving?
03/05/2012
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 2 FREE
  • Save 85% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Save 70% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Jul!a Jul!a
What about something like a masturbator that you two can use together, but should he feel so inclined he can use it on his own?
03/05/2012
Beck Beck
I was going to say maybe you can get a couples toy, one that both of you use at together and see what happens.
03/05/2012
LavenderSkies LavenderSkies
Quote:
Originally posted by Beck
I was going to say maybe you can get a couples toy, one that both of you use at together and see what happens.
I agree.
03/07/2012
LLmama LLmama
Thanks ladies! I was really interested in one of the blow job simulators but I dont think he'll go for it (even though he should cause I rarely do it!) lol

any good couples toys you would recommend for a noob? Or even a good blow job simulator?
03/08/2012
indiglo indiglo
Check out the link Beck posted, to get started. Also, all the clit vibes (from bullets, to eggs, to my beloved MiMi) can easily be used by both partners. He might even enjoy using them on you. Not everyone is into sex toys, and if he doesn't want to use them, there's no need to force the issue?
03/08/2012
TexasFire TexasFire
Perhaps a cock ring (especially vibrating) that can be used together.
03/08/2012
LLmama LLmama
Quote:
Originally posted by indiglo
Check out the link Beck posted, to get started. Also, all the clit vibes (from bullets, to eggs, to my beloved MiMi) can easily be used by both partners. He might even enjoy using them on you. Not everyone is into sex toys, and if he doesn't ...
Absolutely would never force anything with him. He's more open sexually and more willing to try new things. I've mention prostate massagers but he freaks lol He has typical mans man feelings about that though! ugh He also often tries to suggest anal which I'm not comfortable with. He just thinks why get a head simulator if I'm around for it? lol
03/09/2012
Kindred Kindred
If you're considering something like a masturbator, you could try something as simple as a Tenga egg. It's cheap, small, easy to use, and definitely changes up the sensation of a simple hand job with the different textures. Plus, you can use it on him. If he enjoys that experience, then he can look into other, more expensive masturbator toys.
03/09/2012
jprince jprince
Quote:
Originally posted by LLmama
Jokingly, my husband says I'm greedy in bed. He's not overly excited to try some new toys like the ones we used a couple years back due to them being for "just me!" He acts like he's totally not interested in things for himself. ...
If you have him browse with you maybe there will be something that catches his eye and that way its not you just finding something for yourself its will something to try together ....mine is like that too and i just started trying random things until we found something he liked took forever but was able to find something
03/10/2012
jprince jprince
Quote:
Originally posted by LLmama
Thanks ladies! I was really interested in one of the blow job simulators but I dont think he'll go for it (even though he should cause I rarely do it!) lol

any good couples toys you would recommend for a noob? Or even a good blow job simulator?
any would work as long as there is plenty of lube with it ...trust me after a few mins the lube will kinda go away and if your still servicing him it might pull or become painfull
03/10/2012
LLmama LLmama
Quote:
Originally posted by jprince
any would work as long as there is plenty of lube with it ...trust me after a few mins the lube will kinda go away and if your still servicing him it might pull or become painfull
Thanks girl! I hadnt thought about that
03/15/2012
pinkpottergirl pinkpottergirl
Try easing him to it, maybe a tenga egg and tons of lube
03/29/2012
20yearstogether 20yearstogether
Get him a toy. When it come in plan a play date. You just hand him the toy and then you start masturbating yourself. I hope he gets the right idea! Make sure you show encouragement as he begins to play. Also ask him what he would like you to do that you don't do, lets make a deal.
08/18/2017
pghaaron pghaaron
Quote:
Originally posted by LLmama
Jokingly, my husband says I'm greedy in bed. He's not overly excited to try some new toys like the ones we used a couple years back due to them being for "just me!" He acts like he's totally not interested in things for himself. ...
A lot of people recommended masturbators - those are a great idea. I'd recommend that you use it on him rather than just hand it to him. I personally would feel awkward/pressured in that situation. Another simple idea is a vibrating cock ring. Those are fun for both of you and are straightforward.
11/06/2017
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Quote:
Originally posted by pghaaron
A lot of people recommended masturbators - those are a great idea. I'd recommend that you use it on him rather than just hand it to him. I personally would feel awkward/pressured in that situation. Another simple idea is a vibrating cock ring. ...
Guys, do you remove the cock ring before ejaculation? My BF tells that he likes to get off without a cock ring on We're also using a vibrating one, that is We Ring.
11/07/2017
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena Eden
Guys, do you remove the cock ring before ejaculation? My BF tells that he likes to get off without a cock ring on We're also using a vibrating one, that is We Ring.
y,they want it off, we want it on. What's a girl gotta do ?
11/07/2017
Total posts: 17
Unique posters: 13