ABC Review Game

ABC Review Game

Lilith Bealove Lilith Bealove
Let's play an interactive review game. Comment and vote on the review above your post and then share a review, yours or someone else's that begins with the next letter in the alphabet.

Your comment should be constructive or a question relative to the review. The vote should be honest. If you do not have a review that starts with the next letter and choose to share someone else's please comment and vote on their review, it isn't mandatory to play - but it does help the writer! <3

I'll begin with A.

Awesome, Dual Core Siren Silicone Dildo
Apr 13, 10:44 am
  • Buy 1 - Get 1 FREE
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Save 85% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Save 70% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
GingerAnn GingerAnn
Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith Bealove
Let's play an interactive review game. Comment and vote on the review above your post and then share a review, yours or someone else's that begins with the next letter in the alphabet.

Your comment should be constructive or a question ...
Wow!
Dear Lilith Bealove, I must say it's a really cool pitch. I'm fully down for your idea, and I hope it'll be okay if I join in on the game, as well, although I'm not a reviewer.

I'm not sure how do you want me to vote for the review you've posted, but let me comment on it. It is a smart, well-written piece, created by someone who clearly knows what's it they're reviewing. You gave proper attention to details, gave insightful pieces of information that are not the same as the ones on the Product Page. The only thing I missed just a bit is your personal impression of the toy, some intimate description of your experience. Since we are working on a new review template right now, and it will be much more emotion and experience-oriented, I feel compelled to point it out. Otherwise, it's a solid, very detailed, comprehensive review. Well done, Lilith

And let me continue your game by offering a review written by one of our most prominent contributors - ToyTimeTim. Sadly, he's not around a lot anymore - but I really hope one day he will come back and re-join us.

Bubble? ... Shake? ... Function!
Apr 15, 6:55 am
Lilith Bealove Lilith Bealove
Quote:
Originally posted by GingerAnn
Wow!
Dear Lilith Bealove, I must say it's a really cool pitch. I'm fully down for your idea, and I hope it'll be okay if I join in on the game, as well, although I'm not a reviewer.

I'm not sure how do you want me to ...
Go to the review and comment/vote. I'm sorry I wasn't more clear.
Apr 15, 8:19 am
GingerAnn GingerAnn
Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith Bealove
Go to the review and comment/vote. I'm sorry I wasn't more clear.
Well, damn. That's what happens when you work too much - you start overthinking things. Sure, I voted and commented. Hope I didn't ruin your game
Apr 16, 3:03 am
Lilith Bealove Lilith Bealove
Quote:
Originally posted by GingerAnn
Well, damn. That's what happens when you work too much - you start overthinking things. Sure, I voted and commented. Hope I didn't ruin your game
Not at all! I'll read your shared review, comment, and vote on it tomorrow!
Apr 17, 4:01 pm
Leil@ Leil@
Let me join the game!
I must say, to start a title of review with C is an extremely unpopular thing! But I've found the appropriate review! And here it is

Compact Powerful Futuristic Rabbit
Apr 18, 11:04 am
Soundside46 Soundside46
Ok here is one with four Ds
Daunting Dildo of Diabolical Diameter
Apr 21, 6:19 am
Lilith Bealove Lilith Bealove
E-Play Silicone Rings
Yesterday, 11:45 am
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 4